Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello!

I know it has been a very long time since I have posted on my blog. I have been so very busy but I hope to start posting again soon on a more regular basis. Much has happened since my last post. Photographing the wolves last Nov. was a real treat. Eagles in Iowa on the Mississippi another exciting shoot. Making a trip to the Smoky Mountains  to photograph in Cades cove this spring and not to forget Babcock State park to photograph the very popular Glade Creek gristmill last fall.

Now I am taking on a new venture in less than a month. I am entering art fairs in various locations starting July 7and 8 I will be at Maumee Bay State Park for the Toledo Light House festival. Come out and visit me. Check out my photos. I am sure you will find something that you would love to take home with you. I will be showing various lighthouse photos, wolves and many eagle photos along with some breath taking landscapes and much more. I would love to see you all! And please visit my website at www.kraftphotocreations.com to see all of my newest creations. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Dena K. Kraft owner of Kraft Photography. Located in Oregon, Ohio. I photograph on location and serve Northwest Ohio along with Southeast Michigan. I am a portrait photographer, wedding along with landscapes, nature, wildlife and sports. Special interests in lighthouse photography along with HDR photography. In my photo bag you will find : Canon 7D,Lenses: 500mm f/4.5L, 400mm 5.6L, 70-200 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.4, 1.4Teleconverter

Search This Blog

My Blog List

Followers