Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Island and Kill Deer Plains photo shoot.

What an exciting day! We saw Eagles, Owls, Kestrels, Tundra Swans and also Northern Harriers.
It was so very cold but we all dressed for the occasion. Wow, nothing like following these raptors through the sky and as they go skimming over the grasses. I had a great time. Mark, as always is the greatest guide. I met several new MPEG Members. They are all great people.

It was not an easy photo shoot. It was hard to nail the birds. We were shooting from inside a moving car and also hand held out in the field. These birds move so very fast, that there is no time to prepare yourself for the shot. We all did the best we could do. Here is what I got.










1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Dena K. Kraft owner of Kraft Photography. Located in Oregon, Ohio. I photograph on location and serve Northwest Ohio along with Southeast Michigan. I am a portrait photographer, wedding along with landscapes, nature, wildlife and sports. Special interests in lighthouse photography along with HDR photography. In my photo bag you will find : Canon 7D,Lenses: 500mm f/4.5L, 400mm 5.6L, 70-200 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.4, 1.4Teleconverter

Search This Blog

My Blog List

Followers